135 Coode Street South Perth
LAND...A GREAT FAMILY SIZED BLOCK!
This is an outstanding opportunity to move your family into this stunning family home and sought-after river side leafy suburb.
From the first step through the front door of this circa 1926 built Californian Bungalow, you will be impressed with how the current owners have lovingly respected and restored the homes period features to their former beauty. A further meander through the home will demonstrate how contemporary renovations and character can blend seamlessly to create a beautiful family home.
Externally the property offers generous amounts of space for the kids and entertaining, plus plentiful parking for 4 cars or the trailer, boat and caravan.
Other features include
- 728 sqm block
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Newly renovated bathroom & en-suite
- Newly renovated laundry
- Newly renovated powder room
- Large master walk-in robe
- Solid polished jarrah boards
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Built in robes to bedrooms 2 & 3
- Study nook
- Formal lounge & separate living area
- Original leadlight and stain glass windows
- Below ground solar heated salt pool
- Elevated jarrah rear wood deck
- Mezzanine storage to roof of carport
- Garden shed
- Fully reticulated gardens & lawns
- 2 hot water systems
- Roof restoration with quality clay tiles
- Large 19.55m frontage & rear
- Expansive front verandah
- Tuck pointed original brickwork
Bellcourt Property Group - South Perth
17 Charles Street
South Perth 6151
T 08 9368 7200
F 08 9368 7288
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.