48 Leonora Street Como
$1,830,000 - $1,875,000
This magnificent home with a commanding street presence and striking facade hits all the right notes. Spanning three levels, the home is spacious, luxurious and secure, offering all the inclusions you would expect from a quality build and offering that 'wow' feeling inside and out! A timeless home that has been designed for effortless living and entertaining.
This home really is a property that satisfies all the needs and wants of a discerning buyer. There is an amazing gourmet kitchen, spacious indoor and outdoor entertaining, spectacular views, plenty of storage and is an easy 'lock and leave' property - all on a 488sqm green title block.
Additional features of the home you will enjoy:
- Expansive chef-style kitchen featuring stone island bench tops, breakfast bar, huge walk-in-pantry, 900mm stainless steel oven and 5 burner gas cooktop, Miele dishwasher and ample cupboard space
- Spacious open plan living and dining area which flows through to connect to the outdoor alfresco, offering spectacular views over Melville Waters
- The outdoor alfresco area is the perfect place to relax while enjoying those amazing Summer sunsets and with an outdoor BBQ as well as built-in cupboards on hand, entertaining friends and family will be a breeze!
- Mesh alfresco blinds to the balcony area
- Well designed master bedroom & ensuite on the entry level with a large walk-in wardrobe and bi-fold doors that allow for extra light and extend to open onto the courtyard
- Three additional large bedrooms, plus an additional bathroom
- Large, secure garage with parking for two cars plus plenty of space for additional storage
- Powder room on each main floor (entry and top floor)
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Ducted vacuum system
- Solar panels
- Fibre phone connection
- Remote monitor security system
- Manicured and reticulated gardens
- 488sqm green title property
Situated on the riverside of Como, you'll also enjoy living moments from the river and nearby a host of restaurants & cafes, shops, parks, schools and public transport. A truly spectacular home that is not to be missed, for more details or to arrange a viewing please contact Dean Sims on 0412 812 029.
Bellcourt Property Group - South Perth
17 Charles Street
South Perth 6151
T 08 9368 7200
F 08 9368 7288
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.