8 Mullingar Close Waterford
Yes you are seeing correctly a huge 816sqm Green Title block for sale with a large family home on it, near the river and on a quiet cul-de-sac! This four-bedroom, two-bathroom family home at 8 Mullingar Close is the entertainer's paradise the family can grow up in, with a back yard larger than most people's homes. Ideally located near Canning River, some of WA's best schools, plenty of shopping options and just a short drive to the CBD, not only has this property been updated with modern conveniences, it's surrounded by them too.
Step into a classic double door entry/ hallway, making your way to the sunken formal lounge and fully-equipped wet bar that sets the tone for this entertainment haven, immediately overlooked by your formal dining space with quality built-in jarrah cabinetry. Hosting guests is a breeze with these wonderfully appointed areas, from glamourous dinner parties to drinks with friends.
Continue through to a wide-open plan living, meals and sunken games area for some downtime after a long day, be it watching the news in the evening or a game of pool on your very own included pool table. All is overlooked by an enormous kitchen boasting premium Miele cooktop, new 20mm black stone benchtops, luxury glass top sink, solid Oak cupboard doors, huge amounts of bench and storage space and even a built-in bookcase to keep all your recipes in order.
Your open plan living space feeds onto an enormous alfresco and backyard that couldn't be more perfect for special celebrations. With spaces for multiple outdoor settings, includes a built-in stainless-steel gas BBQ, outdoor speakers, easy care garden beds with mature trees and shrubs and a grassy expanse with more than enough room for kids and the family pet to burn off energy with a game of backyard cricket, while the adults supervise from the comfort of a luxurious heated spa.
At one end of the home are three generous kids' rooms with built-in robes and plenty of space for desks, sharing a renovated bathroom with lavish tiles to the ceiling. The master suite is at the front of the home for maximum privacy, boasting plenty of natural light, an extensive walk-in robe and a meticulously maintained ensuite. Next to the Master Suite is the study for those who often work from home, easily doubling as a nursery for new arrivals.
This classic family home has everything the busy growing family needs in 2018. A stone's throw from all the amenities you could ever need, wide open indoor and outdoor spaces and everything the avid entertainer could dream of. 8 Mullingar Close is a huge family home on an enormous block and is a functional and family friendly home that awaits its new family.
HOME IN BRIEF:
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Four bedrooms, two bathrooms, three living, two dining & study.
- Huge 816sqm Green Title block.
- Formal lounge and dining, built-in Jarrah cabinetry and fully-equipped wet bar.
- Front half of house can be closed off to allow separate areas for parents and kids.
- Open plan living, meals and sunken games area, built-in furniture for storage of home entertainment appliances.
- Big games room with pool table included.
- Massive backyard/alfresco, built-in gas barbecue BBQ, outdoor speakers, spa, plenty of grassed area, two sheds.
- 20mm black stone and solid Oak cupboard doors kitchen, massive bench/storage space, Miele cooktop, luxury glass top sink and built-in bookcase to meals area.
- Three kids' rooms, built-in robes, sharing lavishly renovated bathroom tiled to the ceiling.
- Large Master suite away from other rooms for privacy, big ensuite and extensive walk-in robe.
- Study near front and Master Suite, easily doubles as a nursery.
- Double undercover carport, more room in driveway.
- Near new ducted Evaporative air conditioning throughout.
- Two parks located nearby (one less that 50m away)
- 600m to Canning River.
- 600m to Waterford Plaza Shopping Centre.
- 1.1 Km drive or 5-minute bike ride or free bus service to Curtin University.
- 1.4 kms to Manning Tennis Club.
- 1.4 kms or 4 min bike ride to Curtin Rowing Club.
- 2.7 Kms or 8-minute bike ride to Aquinas College.
- 3 Kms or 6-minute drive to Manning Primary School.
- 3.2 Kms or 6-minute drive to St Pius X Catholic Primary School.
- 3.8 Kms to Canning Bridge Train Station.
- 4.4 Kms or 8-minute drive to the Raffles Hotel.
- 4.9 kms or 9-minute drive to Penhros College.
- 5.5 Kms or 11-minute drive to Wesley College.
- 6 Kms or 11-minute drive to the South Perth foreshore.
- 8-minute drive to the Vic Park bar/restaurant/cafÃ© strip.
- 11.3 Kms or 15-minute drive to the CBD.
For further information on this property please contact Cliff on 0412 233 072.
Bellcourt Property Group - South Perth
Level 1, 19-21 Mends Street
South Perth 6151
T 08 9368 7200
F 08 9368 7288