There is a feeling you get when you come across something special and this home is no exception! From the moment you arrive, you'll be captivated by the home's inviting facade, then to discover upon stepping inside a charming character home with a contemporary twist. The sensible floorplan of the home will appeal to many, offering two separate living areas, tastefully renovated interiors and a wonderful outdoor space for year-round enjoyment.
Features of the home you will enjoy:
- Street front home on an approx. 445sqm land area
- Open plan living and dining area, adjoining the kitchen
- Modern kitchen with stone benchtops and European appliances
- Separate formal living area
- Three well-sized bedrooms, each with BIR's
- Beautifully renovated bathroom with full height tiling and WC
- Dedicated laundry with additional WC
- Amazing outdoor alfresco area with timber decking, spacious yard and outdoor shower
- Ample storage space
- Outdoor shed
- Plantation shutters
- Low maintenance, easy to 'lock and leave'
- Convenient location close to public and private education, local shops and cafes, public transport, Curtin University and the CBD
This home offers the perfect canvas to create and enjoy a lifestyle like no other, in a home filled with warmth and charm. A home we are certain will have significant interest, please contact Dean Sims on 0412 812 029 for more information or to arrange a viewing.