This superbly located two bedroom, one bathroom spacious ground floor apartment is one of the best currently available for sale in the immediate area.
Located in a very well maintained complex, it will suit a range of buyers as it has the potential to be the perfect first home, city base or investment property.
The property is light, spacious and has been recently renovated to provide a modern look and feel and has the additional benefit of front and rear access and has a spacious outdoor courtyard.
- Situated on the Moondine Drive entry to the complex
- Brand new quality carpets and freshly painted throughout
- Light and bright kitchen with ample storage
- Open plan living space with access to private outdoor rear courtyard
- Generous master bedroom with built in robe
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Combined laundry and bathroom with good storage
- Timber flooring
- Outdoor shed
- Perfectly located on the doorstep to the scenic Herdsman Lake
- Direct access to Maurie Hamer Parkland
- A choice of local cafes and Herdsman Lake Tavern
- Close to Floreat Forum and Herdsman Fresh Shopping precincts
- Close to leading Primary, Secondary Schools & Universities
- Short distance to Wembley Golf Complex
- A quick drive to the beach or the CBD
Strata Fees Approximately;
Admin $330 per quarter
Gas & Hotwater Levy $85 per quarter
All potential buyers are encouraged to enter the complex from Moondine Drive.
Please note dogs are not permitted in the complex.