Move straight into the immaculately appointed, custom designed and constructed residence by Pindan Homes. This brand new, two storey and contemporary green titled home is one of the best of its class available for sale in the Western Suburbs.
Located in the blue chip suburb of Claremont, the property provides the astute buyer a rare opportunity to secure a brand new home that will suit the modern family or the astute investor.
With north facing orientation and front and rear access the home is light and bright and delivers a quality finished accommodation. The designer finished home is perfect for entertaining and provides an abundance of lifestyle opportunities based on the superb location.
Located just a short drive to some of Perth's most iconic beaches and riverside locations. Walking distance to the Claremont shopping and entertainment precinct with public transport, a pristine park and sports oval all on your door step.
Secure the benefit of no waiting times, no holding costs and eliminating the stress associated with building a new home. Here's your opportunity to purchase a brand new home that delivers quality, luxury and a lifestyle that's ready to move straight into.
Property features include but not limited to;
- Approximately 266 sqm living space
- Green title with a freestanding house
- Modern design with clever separation and functionality
- Optional 4th bedroom (lounge or activity room)
- Open plan living with large outdoor alfresco
- Designer kitchen with stone benchtops and brand new stainless steel appliances
- Downstairs master bedroom with WIR and designer ensuite
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Landscaped and reticulated low maintenance gardens
- Street parking
- Double Garage with storage and access from ROW
- Located directly opposite Mt Claremont Farmers Market
- A short stroll to Claremont Quarter, Davies Road Claremont Village Shops & Claremont Swimming Pool
- Close to bus and train public transport stations
- Opposite Mt Claremont Primary School and a short drive to John XX111 College