Set back from the street with its pretty picket fence, this renovated vintage charmer with its traditional high ceilings and warm polished boards will surprise you with its sense of privacy and generous yet intimate spaces.
With the bus to the city a stone throw away, supermarket just down the road and parks, popular schools and the delights of the Beaufort Street strip all within a leisurely stroll, you'll love the convenience of the location and the lifestyle opportunity this property affords.
Boasting everything you could want and more from a quality vintage home in this sought after suburb, features include but aren't limited to:
- attractive & discreetly positioned front porch
- formal entry hall
- french doors to the formal lounge with ornate ceiling and cornicing and original fireplace
- three well proportioned bedrooms
- family sized bathroom
- stunning open plan kitchen/meals area with an abundance of workspace and stone bench tops
- large laundry with second WC
- paved alfresco area with shade sails
- large double carport
- aircon & security alarm
We don't expect this to last so call now for more details and see you at the home open!