*Fixed Date Sale - Property to be sold on or before 25th April 2018 - Please call for a price guide*
Perfectly located within the Shirley Strickland Reserve precinct, you'll be amazed as you step through the front door to discover this spacious, light filled home with modern updates and inclusions. Whether you are starting up, slowing down or investing for the future, this well located single level home is certain to appeal so be quick to register your interest! Located to the rear, this home on the popular leafy Mitchell Street also provides peace & privacy!
Features of the home you will enjoy:
- Rear property on a 339sqm allotment
- Modern kitchen with breakfast bar, gas stovetop, dishwasher and plenty of pantry/storage space
- Open plan kitchen & living area
- A spacious front lounge room, separate to the main living area
- Well sized master bedroom with full walled robe and ensuite
- Beautiful hardwood flooring
- Freshly painted externally
- Enclosed rear yard with undercover alfresco
- Single garage space with parking for additional cars
- Low maintenance gardens
- Within the boundaries for Ardross Primary and Applecross Senior High School as well as nearby St Benedict's Primary
- Conveniently located only a short distance from public transport, shops & cafes along Riseley Street and Garden City
Perfect for easy living and a 'lock and leave' lifestyle, for more details or to arrange a viewing, please contact Dean Sims on 0412 812 029.