Private living at it's very best! This well designed Dale Alcock built 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac surrounded by quality homes. Behind the brick and wrought iron fencing stands this brick and zincalume home offering multiple living areas, comfortable sized bedrooms, front and backyard, all on a low maintenance block. Upon entry you will be greeted with high ceilings and a wide hallway. At the heart of the home is the open plan informal living area overlooking the outdoor entertaining area giving you the seamless transition between the indoor and outdoor living spaces.
Well located close to all amenities, schools, parks, and Belmont Forum shopping centre. I assure you one thing, you will find it hard to fault this home.
- Separate lounge room
- Bedrooms all with built in robes
- Renovated bathrooms with 2m high tiling and bathtub to main bathroom
- Open plan informal living areas
- Kitchen equipped with gas cooking appliances
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning with zone control
- Alarm system
- Skirting boards and high ceilings throughout
- French doors opening out onto outdoor alfresco area
- Low maintenance outdoor area
- 1500L rainwater tank
- Bull nosed verandah
- Green titled block
Within close proximity:
- Perth CBD
- St Augustine's Primary School
- Crown Entertainment Complex
- Optus Stadium
- Swan River
- Domestic and International Airport
- Belmont Forum Shopping Centre
- Belmont Oasis
- Victoria Park CafÃ© Strip
- Parklands - Multiple less than 1km and up to 3 km.
- Soon to open DFO (direct factory outlet) and Costco
- Public transport
For more information contact Anil Singh on 0423 276 674 or email [email protected] who will be more than happy to help. If you are looking for an accurate market update or thinking of selling, I will be more than happy to help.