With multiple living and entertainment spaces, a huge 761sqm block, and a functional family-friendly floor plan, this two storey riverside family home will surely meet all your needs. Perfectly positioned in a quiet cul de sac, the luck of the Irish will undoubtedly be bestowed upon the astute buyer who snaps up this stunning home at 7 Limerick Place.
Boasting a prime location near the Canning River, the tranquil street is surrounded by beautiful lakes and parklands. There are an array of shops, cafes and restaurants nearby with Waterford Plaza just a few minutes away, as well as a number of public transport links. Your young academics will be spoilt for choice with some of Perth's best educational institutions in close proximity, including Aquinas College and Curtin University.
Step inside from your spacious front yard, where the well-manicured garden and lush lawn creates great curb appeal, to enjoy quintessential family living across two levels. The grand double door entry leads to one of many impressive spaces for your family to enjoy â?? an open plan formal lounge or theatre and dining room.
Continue through to your open plan family living room with a sizeable lounge and informal dining space, designed to meet any growing family's needs. The room also hosts a well-appointed family kitchen with impressive bench space and a walk-in pantry, all overlooking the backyard and pool area so you can keep an eye on the kids whilst you cook up a storm or watch the TV in peace. There's also a separate games/activity room, big enough for a large pool table to keep kids, big and small, entertained for hours.
Step outside to your stunning outdoor living area featuring a sparkling pool with impressive water feature and spacious lawn. The sizeable veranda and shade sail creates the perfect backyard oasis to host family barbeques and gatherings with friends.
Upstairs, you'll find a grand master bedroom with an impressive walk in robe and large ensuite, along with a large study or fifth bedroom if needed. There are three more great sized bedrooms downstairs, perfect for the kids or when your party guests are just too hard to get rid of, each sharing a light and spacious family bathroom.
With such great living and entertainment spaces, both inside and out, this two-storey family home is a great opportunity for any family or savvy buyer looking to benefit from the Waterford riverside lifestyle. Don't miss your opportunity to call this quiet riverside home your own.
HOME IN BRIEF:
- Five bedroom, two bathroom or four bedrooms plus a large study.
- Huge 761sqm block in quiet cul de sac.
- Double carport with built in Store room.
- Well-manicured front yard with great curb appeal.
- Well-appointed kitchen with walk-in pantry and great bench space.
- Open plan family living area with lounge and informal meals.
- Additional formal lounge/dining area or Theatre room.
- Large activities/games room.
- Sparkling pool, with still enough room for the kids to play.
- Stunning outdoor entertaining area with large veranda and sail shade,
perfect for a summer barbeques.
- Grand sized master bedroom with walk in robe and large ensuite.
- Three additional spacious bedrooms, and an additional study big enough
to use as an additional bedroom.
- Split system reverse cycle Air conditioners in each room.
- PV Solar Panels.
- 90m to Beautiful park lands with lake at the end of the street.
- 450m to Canning River.
- 600m or 7 minute walk to the bus stop.
- 750m or 2 minute drive to Challenger Reserve with South Perth United Football Club, Manning Tennis Club and Manning Bowling Club
- 1Km or 3 minute drive to Waterford Plaza shopping centre.
- 1.2 kms or 3 min bike ride to Curtin Rowing Club.
- 1.5 Kms or 3 minute drive to Curtin University.
- 2.2 Kms or 4-minute drive to St Pius X Catholic Primary School.
- 2.4 Kms or 5-minute drive to Manning Primary School.
- 2.4 Kms or 5 minute drive to Canning College.
- 2.5 kms or 5 minute drive to Aquinas College.
- 3.5 kms or 5 minutes to Canning Bridge Train Station and Freeway entries.
- 4.0 kms or 9-minute drive to Penhros College.
- 4.2 Kms or 7-minute drive to the Raffles Hotel.
- 5.9 Kms or 11-minute drive to Wesley College.
- 6.4 Kms or 11-minute drive to the South Perth foreshore.
- 11.1Kms or 15 minute drive to the CBD.
For further information on this property please contact Cliff on 0412 233 072.