This Peter Overman designed townhouse offers space, style and sophistication not seen in townhouses of its era. The high-end renovation just completes this picture and at this price we do not expect this property to last. Located in the heart of Como in walking distance to the Preston Street CafÃ© precinct, Royal Perth Golf Course, Comer Street Park and the river. Situated near the South Perth border and in the Como Primary catchment zone this property is sure to tick the boxes.
Comprising of 3 bedrooms all with nice carpets two of which have built in robes with a stylish bathroom to envy fitted with floor to ceiling tiles, bath and frame-less glass shower screens.
The kitchen is perfectly positioned overlooking the rear yard offering great visibility whilst the kids play in the expanse of space on offer. Fitted with Miele appliances and Franke sink and custom designed German cabinetry supplied by Kitchen Haus.
The yard space will make you feel like you are at home with its large alfresco patio, a generous grassed area and garden shed.
Added features include:
- Architect Peter Overman designed complex
- Custom designed and imported German kitchen (from Kitchen Haus)
- Miele kitchen appliances and Franke sink
- Bathroom floor to ceiling tiles
- 2 x WC's
- NBN connected
- Walk in robe in main bed
- Patio and electric awning
- Storage - under stairs, garage and garden shed
- Remote garage roller door
- Public transport out the front, 10mins to the city.
- Air conditioning throughout
- Healthy strata financials and low strata fees
- Safe and secure unit
- Raised and reticulated garden beds.
Water: $1,067 pa (approx.)
Council: $1,886 pa (approx.)
Strata: $400 per quarter
Contact Chadi Damouni today to arrange a viewing.