What a pleasure to present one of the most beautifully renovated federations homes in Shenton Park. Not a stone (or jarrah board) has been left unturned to bring this yesteryear gem back to life which is now full of modern day conveniences.
- 512sqm block
- New Jarrah floors throughout
- Double master bedroom with ensuite, WIR and study or nursery
- New lighting/electrics throughout
- Two living areas
- Feature fireplaces which have all been restored
- Stain glass all restored or replaced
- All new tuck-pointing
- Open plan kitchen with SMEG appliances and loads of storage
- Decorative ceilings and cornices throughout
- Landscape gardens with timber decking
- Northern courtyard
- Large double carport
Not only is the home picture perfect but the location is even more perfect with Rosalie Park across the road and shops, public transport and Lake Jualbup all a stone's throw away. You could be sitting at Kings Park watching a movie under the stars in a 10 minute walk!