SELLERS: 35 Kennard Street, Kensington
- We first met Fab as an agent for the seller nearly 3 years ago. We were impressed then with how professional, knowledgable and fair he was to both parties. He maintained a firm stance in his clients' best interest but was also courteous, persuasive and emphathetic to us and our situation. When we were in need of a selling agent, we knew that we were only interested in appointing Fab as our agent. We had met 3 other agents in the 3 years since who were also very impressive but we knew that Fab would deliver for us. I am pleased to confirm that he did. In a very difficult market and with a house which had not been renovated, Fab found us a buyer and obtained an offer for us within 5 days. We had a price in mind and when we thought we should perhaps continue to hope to obtain that price, Fab gave us some very sound advice with which we agreed entirely. Accordingly, we sold a house in 5 days for a very fair price to both ourselves and the purchasers with very little disputation. Right up to the settlement date, we received professional and measured updates and advice as to the progress of the purchase. We would have no hesitation in recommending Fab to anyone.
SELLERS: 2/33 SECOND AVENUE, KENSINGTON
- Fab differentiated himself from other agents in the area with his extremely personable and relationship based approach to real estate. Whilst we didn't necessarily have very clear timeframes with selling (and buying) Fab continually stayed in contact with us and was very patient whilst we went through our own decision making process - all without any pressure. It was for these reasons we chose him to represent our property, and it's a decision we couldn't be happier with. Even when our confidence waivered (due to market conditions) Fab remained confident and allayed our fears that the chosen strategy would deliver the results we wanted. Not only did the house sell in the timeframe required, we were also really pleased with the price it sold for. Our experience working with Fab was incredibly positive and he is the only agent we would recommend and use again in the future.
BUYERS: 27 ARUNDEL STREET, KENSINGTON
- Fab did a great job "playing the long game", by sticking with us and following up even though we initially crossed the property off our list. His tenacious but non-pushy approach paid off as we gradually came around and ended up buying. Through the process of looking at houses in the area we got to know pretty much every agent and when it came time to sell our house, we went with Fab, which is obviously the best endorsement we can give. Would certainly recommend him and would use him again in the future.
Sellers: 14A Dee Road, Applecross
- Fab has been very good to work with, very professional, good with people.
Buyers: 2/12 Gwenfred Road, kensington
- Fab made the complicated process of first home ownership a pleasure for us, he was always available to help us along the way and taking extraordinary steps to progress our interests. We would highly recommend Fab to anyone!
BUYERS: 3/68 Downey Drive, Manning
- Fab was a very professional and friendly person to do business with. He was very approachable and returned calls and messages promptly. He knew a lot about the market and liased with the owners quickly. Not once was Fab pushy, he answered all questions appropriately and was efficient with arranging to view the house. It has been very enjouable to work with Fab, he had made buying a house very smooth! I don't have anything negative to say about him, thank you for everything Fab!
Buyers: 1/30 Brittain Street, Como
- What a great service! Fab was so friendly and helpful, he made the process easy and enjoyable. Thankyou!
Sellers: 283 Riverton Drive, Shelley
- We cannot fault an aspect of the service we received from Fab. He was very approachable and always made us feel at ease with the process. We would not hesitate to have Fab assist us in the sale of a property in the future. He was always the utmost professional - courteous, punctual and knowledgeable. Above all he always made us feel in control of our sale and made it a quick trouble free experience.
Sellers: 38 Hobbs Avenue, Como
- Fab was terrific, I would definitely ask Fab to sell our next property.
Sellers: 40 Campbell Street, Kensington
- Thankyou very much for all the hard work regarding the sale of our property. We really appreciate your professionalism and effort, we felt that you really worked on our behalf and were consistantly considerable of our need to sell as quickly as possible. You were always punctual and contacted us regularly with feedback regarding prospective buyers comments, which helped keep us motivated. Once again thankyou very much, it was a pleasure having you as our agent, we will always reccomend you and have you as our agent the next time we wish to sell.
SELLERS: 20 Murray Street, Como
- We bought this property five years ago with Fab. He impressed then, and impressed again with the sale. Thanks, Fab. A pleasure doing business with you.
Sellers: 80 Brandon Street, Kensington
- Our agent, Fab Forneris gave us an excellent result and worked very hard on our behalf.
Sellers: 163 Gwenyfred Road, Kensington
- We researched various real estate agents for the Kensington area and our conclusion was that Fab was the best for us. He did not disappoint us! We found Fab respectful and very helpful with the presentation of our property. His appraisal was spot on and he presented the property accurately to the market. We found the sale of the property was made easy, stress free and quick. Well done Fab! Thanks a million and we would not hesitate to recommend you. All our best wishes. Robert and Suzanne Poulinet
Sellers: 6 Campbell Street, Kensington
- We chose Fab as our agent due to his genuine nature and professionalism, which we experienced during our encounters with him at other home open properties. Fab was great, right from the start to the finish. We really appreciate his enthusiasm and motivation.
Sellers: 15 Market Street, Kensington
- Thankyou for the personal and professional approach you gave us during the sale of our house. We appreciate that you always made yourself available and answered our queries honestly and promptly. Thank you for taking care of our home during the home opens and we're sorry for the ever changing 'doors/windows open/closed' airconditioning routine - but you seemed to manage very well with our instructions.
Buyers: 21a Camberwell Street, East Victoria Park
- Fab sold us our house in October 2015, he was always very helpful, lovely to deal with, professional and accomodating to our needs and schedule.He was more than happy to talk us through the process and was always there to answer our questions. I would recommend Fab to anyone buying or selling in the area!
Sellers: 74A Todd Avenue, Como
- My sister-in-law recommended me to you. Compared with some other agents in the area, you were helpful, punctual and respectful. I am very greatful and would use you to sell and would recommend you to others. Thanks for all the hard work and assistance.
SELLERS: 3/68 Downey Drive, Manning
- Fab was recommended to me by my friend. He had recently sold her house in less than a week. His knowledge of the market was spot on. A time that I thought would be stressful, turned out to be very smooth going. Our house sold in only a week. Thank you Fab. Fab is obviously short for Fabulous.
Seller: 32 Brittain Street, Como
- Fab did what he said he would do and that is he sold our house in the timeframe we were led to expect and at the price we were led to expect. However Fab did much more tha 'just his job' - Fab went the extra mile in everything he did, and he very much tailored his work to what we, the customer wanted. We would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending fab to anyone who wants an agent who really cares and is professional in all that he does. On top of that Fab is just a really great guy. Thanks Fab.
BUYERS: 7 Arundel Street, Kensington
- We looked at many properties in Kensington and South Perth and dealt with a number of agents. Fab was always very welcoming, knowledgeable and honest at all the home opens we saw him at. He was the best agent we encountered during our search process and we were very happy that we purchased a home from him. The whole purchase process was very smooth and relaxed with Fab. We would highly recommend Fab to anyone looking to buy or sell around Kensington/ South Perth.
SELLERS: 3/55 Robert Street, Como
- Six years ago we purchased our home through Fab and when it came time to sell that same house there was never any hesitation in contacting Fab once again. We appreciate his friendliness, professionalism and knowledge.
Seller: 195 Douglas Avenue, Kensington
- The decision to engage Fab to sell our home was definitely the right one. He was unfailingly professional and enthusiastic and left us in no doubt that he was working hard for the best outcome for us. Not only that but he was always a pleasure to hear from and to deal with. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone selling in the area.
Seller: 111 Lansdowne Road, Kensington
- We found fab to be honest, reliable adn constantly kept us in touch with everything in regards to our property. He was prompt for all appointments and had a thorough knowledge of the Kensington area. We would happily recommend him to others and will definitely use him again is we sell/buy.
Seller: 13 Waverley Street South Perth
- I am extremely happy that Fab Forneris was recommended to us when we were looking for an agent to sell our mothers house. His professionalism, knowledge and caring nature made a stressful and traumatic process easier for all involved, particularly for our elderly mother (owner). We would certainly recommend Fab to anyone wishing to purchase or sell a property.
Seller: 80 Collins Street, Kensington
- Fab possesses all the attributes necessary to be an excellent real estate agent for the Kensington area. Fab knows the market extremely well and he is the most courtesy real estate agent we have ever known. Diligent, responsive, professional and yet very patient with his customers, Fab clearly takes pride in doing a good job. In our particular case as the seller of a home, Fab has be very patient with us and we have never felt being "pushy" for the sale, Fab offered us his valued recommendations to ensure our house will look most presentable on the market. At that point we engage Fab, we knew we had the right person for the job and it was tue. We sold our house within 24 hours of the first home open. We have dealt with a number of real estate agent before and we honestly admit only with Fab that we feel most comfortable. Fab won our trust, right from the beginning and we hope there are more sellers like Fab on the market.
Sellers: 4 Anketell Street, Kensington
- Selling our property with Fab was so easy and fast! We had gotten to know Fab over the past year at home opens in the area and he was always so open to helping us and passing on advice. We chose Fab as our agent because he is helpful, communicates well, is well known in the community, gets results and is willing to bend over backwards to help out. Fab was easy to work with and made selling our home stress free and much faster than we expected. We would thoroughly recommend Fab.
Seller: 15 Ednah Street, Como
- Fab understood our requirements, treated us with respect and car and achieved a great result within days. His follow up and communication was first class. An absolute pleasure to deal with and I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone looking for a honest and reliable agent.
Seller: 23 King Street, Kensington
- Fab was totally professional and very hard working. He gave great advice and listened to what he had to say. I have no hesitation in recommending him.
Buyer: 19 Kennard Street, Kensington
- Fab sold a house to us earlier this year and was extremely helpful with the whole process. He is an excellent communicator, acted with integrity and went over and above to ensure everything went smooth. I would have no hesitation in recommending Fab and when we decide to sell our house in the future Fab will be the first person we call. Thank Fab - your professional assistance, kind nature and good sense of humour will not be forgotten.
Seller: 4 Bourke Street, Kensington
- I would recommend Fab to anyone looking to buy or sell in Kensington. His knowledge of the area is impressive, and we appreciate his accurate pricing and quick sale of our property. He has a naturally friendly and happy disposition and handles "delicate" situations with utmost integrity and efficiency.
Buyer: 20 Third Avenue, Kensington
- As a buyer I think Fab did a fantastic job of meeting the Seller and Buyers needs. He was always available to answer questions or go and find out more information, including a long day on the final inspection when the Owner wasn't available. Whilst Fab seems to have a niche in Kensington, had we not already committed to another agent to sell our Vic Park place I would have stronly considered him for that as I believe he has strong ethics, personable nature, good overall professionalism and always seems to be ready to help.
Buyer: 43 Monk Street, Kensington
- Fab was the sellers agent of a property that we purchased in Kensington. He was a pleasure to deal with, prompt, and his local knowledge, having lived in the area, was very good.
Seller: 1/50 McMillan Street, Victoria Park
- The reason we chose Fab was because we dealt with him previously when we purchased a property through him and found him to be excellent to deal with, honest, fair and with great communication skills. We chose Fab because if we felt like that as buyers we expected anyone who was looking at our home we were selling would then have the same positive experience. Fab did not disappoint and I would have no hesitation in using Fab again and recommending him to friends.
Buyer: 12D/811 Hay Street, Perth
- We are happy and pleased with our purchase. We thank Fab for his time and patience. The property was well presented for inspection and Fab was always available to show it. He was extremely responsive and guided us throughout the entire process. We really appreciate how well Fab took care of us and highly recommend him!
Seller: 138 Gwenyfred Road, Kensington
- We engaged Fab to sell our Kensington property. Fab was extremely prompt and efficient in all aspects involved in selling our house. He was realistic with the pricing, courteous, knowledgeable about the area and easy to work with. Fab's communication skills were excellent and always gave us updated information through house opens and potential purchasers. We would highly recommend Fab as an agent.
Seller: 7/9 Weston Avenue, South Perth
- This is the third property Fab has sold for us. Fab's warm personality, presentation and communication skills have resulted in a successful and happy outcome every time and I would not hesitate to recommend him.
Seller: 21A Camberwell Street, East Victoria Park
- We met Fab when we were looking to purchase a new property and were very impressed with his professionalism and industry knowledge. Fab went above and beyond to try and find us a property that met our requirements so when it came time to sell our own home, we didn't hesitate in choosing him. Fab was helpful, knowledgeable and marketed our property very professionally. This translated into offers within a couple of days in a hard market. Fab is by far the best real estate agent we have met. We have no hesitation recommending him and have done so to a number of people we know both buying and selling.
Seller: 12D/811 Hay Street, Perth
- We were interstate owners selling an investment property in the Perth CBD. Although we never had the pleasure of meeting Fab in person, he certainly went out of his way to do thing for us to achieve our sale - from trips to Ikea for new furnishings to trips to Bunning and personalised plumbing service to replace shower heads and door locks! What more could we ask.
SELLERS: 108 Swansea Street, East Victoria Park
- We had the pleasure of meeting Fab when he sold our son's house in January 2015. We found him to be so friendly, honest and professional, so without hesitation, we contacted him to sell our home. Fab has a fantastic eye for detail and after we did the couple of little jobs he recommended us doing the home went on the market and after 2 home opens it was gone! We would highly recommend him to anyone who is thinking of selling. He is a legend!!
BUYERS: 35 Kennard Street, Kensington
- From the moment we walked into the house we knew we found our new home. Fab made all the rest just fall into place, we had a great experience and would recommend Fab.
Sellers: 13/41 Baler Court, Hammond Park
- Satisfied & pleased - we are very happy to of had Fab as our real estate agent. Pleased with the outcome of the property along with the quickness of selling our home. The communication and quick responses we got back, showed us respect for us and not just as a number. Thank you Fab, truly amazing, truly satisfied.
BUYER - 3/68 Downey Drive, Manning
- We are extremely happy with Fab and Bellcourt Property Group. Fab was professional in his dealings with us at all times. We are so happy to have met Fab who led us to our property purchase. The whole process went ahead with ease and we are thrilled with the result.
Vendor - 79 Arlington Avenue, South Perth
- Fab prices right, works hard and stays constantly in contact - I don't know how he does it!!!
Buyer - 79 Arlington Avenue, South Perth
- Fab was a pleasure to deal with. Professional, knowledgeable, polite and trustworthy. A genuine and honourable character. If we have a house to sell in the future, we will come looking for Fab's assistance!
Buyer - 79 Arlington Avenue, South Perth
- We recently bought our first house. Fab was always a pleasure to deal with and we would highly recommend him.