Make your home easy to sell
The preparation you put into getting your property ready for sale can be the difference between getting a standard price and getting a great price. The best part is, it's not hard, time consuming or expensive.
Whatever your motive for selling, the process can either be stress free or tense and disappointing. The good news is that if you sell with bellcourt, a key point of difference for us is that we understand our job starts before the property goes on the market and doesn't end when we have sold your property. We have systems in place to ensure the whole process is stress free.
- It is critical to work out upfront the best schedule for viewings to ensure you are comfortable with the level of activity and the agent is able to get enough prospective buyers through! Bellcourt Property Group recommends two home opens in the first week the property is launched.
Condition of your home
- This means no clutter, depersonalised, repairs done, no unpleasant odours and street appeal. We work with a number of trades and can recommend contractors to you if any jobs are to be done around the property prior to sale.
Method of sale
There are many different methods of sale and each has a time and place depending on the property and your situation.
- Private Treaty (generally three types)
- Expressions of Interest
What ever you do, make sure your agent understands each method and explains which method suits you. Don't forget, the decision is always yours and you have to be just as convicted and comfortable with the approach.
- Bellcourt Property Group can arrange for a consultation with our stylist who is able to strategically refresh, revive or re-vamp your home decor for photography and in preparation for launching your property on the market. This can include arranging display furniture to present the property in its best light to appeal more to buyers.
- All the marketing and styling in the world won't make a difference if your house is not priced correctly. An over-priced hom eis only going to make your competition look better.
Motivation of the buyer
- People come to our home opens because they have a problem that needs to be solved but often they don't clearly understand what they want to need. It is the agents job to be the expert. Asking the right questions makes selling an ongoing conversation.
Mindset of the buyer
- Anxious buyers do not buy homes. Confident ones do. Loyalty and trust are the foundation of every business relationship. Knowing customer pinpoints and core needs allow your agent to become a trusted partner instead of just an agent selling a house.