Set back from the street and evoking an ambience of warmth and charm, this tastefully renovated home showcases convenient and well thought out design with a flexible floorplan, spacious rooms and comfortable outdoor living. Stepping through the front entry, you'll immediately notice the solid timber flooring, high ceilings, decorative cornices and archways, things that all add to the character of this beautiful home.
With fantastic modern finishes throughout, this home is perfect for easy living and a 'lock and leave' lifestyle on one spacious level.
Additional features you will enjoy:
-Recently renovated kitchen with marble accent splashbacks and all the modern day necessities including a 900mm stainless steel oven, 6 burner gas cooktop and Miele dishwasher. This modern kitchen overlooks the spacious living area
- Open plan living with plenty of space which leads directly to the outdoor alfresco
- Large master bedroom offering enough room to create your perfect bedroom suite
- Three additional good sized bedrooms, two of which have built-in-robes
- Renovated bathroom
- Separate laundry area with powder room
- Expansive timber decked outdoor alfresco, fully enclosed for year-round enjoyment
- Security alarm system
- Parking for two cars
- Easy care and low maintenance
- Street front home on a 473sqm land area
Positioned in a popular pocket of Como, conveniently situated with excellent private and public schools, Curtin University, public transport and the CBD on your doorstep, this property will give you an enviable lifestyle with great parks nearby and your choice of shopping, cafes and restaurants within close proximity. This home is sure to have broad appeal so to avoid disappointment register your interest today or contact Dean Sims on 0412 812 029 to arrange a viewing.