31 Troy Terrace Daglish
Life In Style
Intriguing East meets West! Beautiful finishes combining polished concrete floors, stone, timber and individual surprise touches!
Been searching for something beyond the ordinary?
A home that offers a great 'lifestyle' and stylish surrounds?
Need an ambient, secure and private getaway?
Perfect 'downsize' without compromise! Stroll to vibrant Subiaco or minutes to Daglish Rail Station to City or Fremantle.
- Double Remote Garage
- Activity/Games area
- Well-appointed laundry room with bench and door to outdoors
- Amazing open plan areas with seamless flow of outdoors and in doors
- Galley style kitchen with large island bench
- Ample cabinet space both under and overhead
- Quality European stainless-steel appliances including 900ml oven
- 5 burner gas cook top, concealed range hood, dishwasher and mircrowave recess
- Caesar stone benches to make for a classic contemporary workspace
- Full walls of glass fold back (stackable sliders) connect the kitchen/informal living/dining & master suite to the outdoor entertaining
- Outdoor stylishly finished with deck, polished concrete, water features and lovely timber lined alfresco with ceiling fan
- Master suite with stone feature wall and cedar lined pitched ceiling with sliding doors opening to the central courtyard
- Large vanity with double basin, walk in shower for 2 and spa bath all looking to 2 smaller courtyards on either side
- Timber stairs maintain integrity of the design remaining open and flowing
- Bedroom 2 with balcony, double built in robe
- Bedroom 3 with balcony, double built in robe
- Spacious 2nd living room with Juliette styled balcony
- Bathroom 2 is spacious finished in unique stone tile floor to ceiling, walk in shower, single basin vanity
Contact Kirk Bellerby for more information.
Bellcourt Property Group - Shenton Park
312 Onslow Road
Shenton Park 6008
T 08 9382 7700
F 08 9382 7799
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.