7 Parker Street South Perth
Beautifully crafted and well maintained, this multi-level luxury residence is a wonderful display of modern architecture, incorporating low maintenance living and a flexible floorplan which has been designed to offer plenty of separation but also plenty of spacious, open plan living for all to enjoy.
Situated on an elevated green title block, the convenience of living in this location is unparalleled with the Mends Street cafÃ© precinct and South Perth foreshore only moments away. This residence is the perfect mix of comfort, prestige and style in a prime location!
Additional features of the home you will enjoy:
- Superb Chef's Kitchen, with the very best of Miele appliances, including an integrated fridge and freezer, double ovens, dishwasher, convection microwave and cooktop. Instant chilled and boiling water is available through a Zip hydrotap
- A separate scullery offers additional storage and preparation area
- Beautiful Blackbutt timber flooring flows throughout the home
- Sensational bathrooms with Travertine Stone flooring, Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware and Grohe fittings
- Large master bedroom with east facing balcony
- Spacious Bedroom Suites with Built in Robes
- Quantum Quartz and Marble benchtops throughout
- An amazing roof top terrace, with built in Kitchen, Fridge and BBQ area and offering exceptional views
- Large open plan living areas
- Internal lift access to all levels
- Heated Pool
- Intercom, Security System, Ducted Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioning, Smart Wiring
- Double Garage with Security Gates
- Built to an exceptionally high standard and specification
- A total of 456m2 internally plus balconies
For more details on this fantastic opportunity or to arrange an inspection, please contact Dean Sims on 0412 812 029.
Bellcourt Property Group - South Perth
17 Charles Street
South Perth 6151
T 08 9368 7200
F 08 9368 7288
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.