46A Lonsdale Street showcases stylish and spacious living areas in a peaceful and private position. Immaculately maintained with a layout that offers separate accommodation zones for growing families, this is easy living at it’s very best!
- The master suite is privately positioned on the ground floor with a wall of built-in wardrobes and two walk-in-robes
- Work from home in your study located next to the master suite on the ground floor
- The heart of this lovely home is a gorgeous open plan living and dining area that seamlessly flows out to an alfresco complete with water feature, natural gas connection for a BBQ and café blinds for year round outdoor living and entertaining
- There are three spacious bedrooms upstairs that will all accommodate queen size beds and a second living area. One of the bedrooms has been furnished with quality built-in desks offering a perfect homework/study zone.
- Quality finishes include beautiful Blackbutt timber floors, travertine tiles and exposed aggregate drive and pathways
- Well planned kitchen with a large walk-in pantry
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning (zoned) & 1 split system in the study
- Stainless steel ceiling fans in all bedrooms and upper living area
- Luxuriate in a bath (both bathrooms)
- Security alarm (sensor & perimeter) and entrance camera/intercom
- Crimsafe security screens and double glazed windows on the ground floor
- Quality window treatments throughout - most windows are dressed with a translucent filter & attractive blockout Holland blinds
- You will never run out storage space @ 46A Lonsdale Street!
- Survey strata lot 445m2 – NO COMMON PROPERTY – NO STRATA FEES
- Mount Lawley High School Zone
Annual Council Rates: $2305.30 pa
Annual Water Service: $1551.54 pa