GRAND OPPORTUNITY ON FULL 765SQM R20/25 BLOCK
Character lovers with dreams of developing* or just enjoying a spacious backyard less than 6km from the City should be racing to check out the opportunity on offer here!
With a spacious circa late 1930’s 3x1 PLUS large study California Bungalow home full of gorgeous traditional features, wide size access and 765sqm R20/25 lot with subdivision potential*, it offers so many options to explore either now, or down the track if desired.
Location wise you’re less than 250m from Beaufort Street on the preferred Southern side of Grand Prom close to transport, parks and sought after local amenities as well as within the Inglewood Primary School zone - it’s everything you want and more from quality near city living.
Highlights include but aren’t limited to:
- Attractive California Bungalow facade
- Gorgeous traditional features including leadlights, ornate ceilings and cornices and jarrah floorboards
- 3 fantastic sized bedrooms including the option of 2 mains (front or rear of the home)
- Optional Bed 4 or large study (or supersized WIR) accessed from the rear bedroom
- Large living area with fireplace
- Open plan kitchen/dining space with direct access to the backyard
- Updated kitchen with freestanding oven and lots of bench and storage space
- Large updated bathroom
- Convenient second WC
- A bore reticulated backyard! Sooooo much space to do as you please.
- Single garage plus off street parking for a further vehicle
- 765sqm R20/25 block with potential to retain and subdivide*
Simply put, this is one for astute buyers that recognise the potential and importance of land value as well as the enduring appeal of character homes.
BUYERS SHOPPING IN THE $600,00’S ARE ENCOURAGED TO COME AND INSPECT THIS PROPERTY WITH ALL OFFERS PRESENTED AS RECEIVED AND RESPONDED TO ON OR BEFORE THE CAMPAIGN END DATE OF 5:00PM TUESDAY THE 19TH OF MAY 2020 (IF NOT SOLD PRIOR). THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT AN OFFER PRIOR TO THE CAMPAIGN END DATE.
Water $1,150.72 /yr
Shire $1,750.93 /yr
Lot size 765sqm
**NOTE RE HOME OPENS: COVID-19 requirements regarding maximum group sizes, no touching of surfaces, social distancing and buyer registration will apply and we may request that children not enter the home. Please factor these into your plans. If you have any questions please contact Natalie.**