Be impressed by this picture-perfect family home ideally situated on a large block just a short stroll from the centre of bustling Byford’s shops and restaurants.
Families of all sizes are well catered for with three large bedrooms plus study, 2 bathrooms, double garage with through access on an expansive 1000 m2 block in a well-kept street.
There’s plenty of room for everyone to relax with multiple living areas including a formal lounge, an open plan kitchen/meals/family area which opens onto the spacious undercover outdoor area, plus a fully enclosed sunroom.
You’ll forget you’re so close to the action with the established landscaped gardens lush with easy-care native plants that look after themselves.
The home features three spacious bedrooms, all with built-in robes, plus a study. The main bedroom has a fresh airy feel with wood flooring and ensuite, and the second bathroom with a bath.
This is an intelligent floorplan designed with families in mind, with a dedicated lounge area at the front and bedrooms ideally located at the rear, while the master bedroom its own private adult retreat.
With Byford Shopping Centre just a few minutes away, along with cafes, food outlets, dentist, gym, medical facilities, as well as Coles, Woolworths and Aldi, everything you need is local, and right on your doorstep.
If it’s security you’re after this home is for you with its double lock up garage, alarm system, hidden safe and roller shutters on most windows. Green thumbs will savour the picturesque gardens with rear garden shed and ample room to put their own stamp on it.
Need space for the caravan and/or boat? No problem. Simply utilise the ample through access from the garage or the large parking area in the driveway.
Spacious, solidly built and ideally located, this is a modern family home that is sure to attract plenty of interest from savvy buyers looking to secure their ideal home in ever-growing Byford.
- Solid brick and tile family home on expansive 1000m2 block!
- Three large bedrooms with built-in robes plus study and sunroom
- Open plan kitchen dining area with breakfast bar and access to alfresco
- Two light and bright bathrooms
- Great neighbourhood
- Kitchen features a gas cooktop and electric oven
- Evaporative air conditioning and several ceiling fans
- Reverse cycle split system aircon to the family room plus 2 gas bayonets
- Security alarm, safe, roller shutters on most windows (except main bedroom and formal lounge room)
- Gas hot water
- Double lock-up garage with space for caravan and/or boat