Conveniently located in a quiet and sought-after pocket of East Perth is a large, light and bright two-bedroom apartment offering outstanding low strata fees and a long list of lifestyle opportunities, it's 30/102 Goderich Street. Only a short stroll to the CBD, the Swan River, Claisebook Cove, the WACA, the new Perth Stadium, Burswood Casino, Royal Perth Hospital, several social hubs and the convenience of free CAT buses constantly circulating, this large 80sqm 2-bedroom home couldn't be more ideally positioned. Whether you're an eligible bachelor, hustling young professional couple, busy nurse, dedicated cricket or football fan or just a smart investor seeking something central with the property being currently tenanted until the 18/05/2019 for $300 a week, this spacious pad is homely and as practical as they come.
One of only 30 apartments in the boutique Litchfield Court complex, you can sleep easy in your 4th floor home with plenty of security, great if you're a keen traveller that likes to lock up and leave.
Step inside to appreciate an expansive open plan layout with a low maintenance twist. Large North-facing windows and sliding doors flood the room with natural light from a decent sized balcony with plenty of space for an outdoor setting to enjoy a drink in the afternoon sun. A galley style kitchen is far larger than the average apartment's, with plenty of bench and storage space, a double sink, walk-in pantry and laundry combo, and all the modern appliances required to cook up a storm. This overlooks the airy living and dining space, perfect for hosting guests for dinner and drinks or just some relaxed time at home with a movie.
Two large double bedrooms boast built in robes and all the space you need for a restful escape after a long day on the grind or night on the town. Both rooms are serviced by a well-kempt low-maintenance bathroom with plenty of storage and a deep bath to sink into and recharge the batteries.
Location is paramount in this perfectly positioned East Perth pad. A low-maintenance abode with every convenience and entertainment option within walking distance. Your undercover carport will keep your pride and joy out of the elements but with everything a stone's throw away you'll rarely need your car. Spacious and fastidiously maintained, 30/102 Goderich Street is the lifestyle move you'll never regret making.
HOME IN BRIEF:
- Low Strata Fees. - Two-bedroom, one-bathroom apartment in the heart of East Perth.
- One of only 30 apartments in boutique complex, Litchfield Court.
- 4th floor and NORTH facing, great natural light.
- Expansive open plan living and dining area, great for entertaining.
- Large kitchen, ample bench/storage space, modern appliances, double sink.
- Walk-in pantry and laundry combo off the kitchen.
- Large bedrooms with built in robes.
- Low-maintenance bathroom with ample storage and deep bath.
- One secure undercover car bay, extra visitor bays.
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning.
- Internal: 80sqm, Balcony: 5sqm, Car: 15sqm, Store: 2sqm, Total: 102sqm
- 15 minute walk to the CBD.
- 250m to the free Red CAT Bus, 300m to the Yellow CAT Bus. - 500m to Royal Perth Hospital.
- 800m to Claisebrook Cove and restaurant/bar strip. - 900m to the WACA.
- 650m to the Swan River. - 1.8 Kms or 5 minute Uber ride to NIB Stadium.
- 1.9 Kms or 5 minute Uber ride to Elizabeth Quay.
- 5 minute Uber ride to the Beaufort Street Strip.
- 20 minute walk via Easy access footbridge to Optus Stadium and Crown Casino (footbridge under construction).
For further information on this property please contact Cliff on 0412 233 072.