There are many lifestyle options on offer in and around this four-bedroom, two-bathroom Churchlands home.
Only 30 metres from the front door you'll take in views of Herdsman Lake where you can kick a footy with the kids, take them to the well-equipped playground or enjoy a scenic walk.
Set on an impressive 864sqm block, the home boasts 203sqm of floor space as well as a variety of entertainment precincts. A well-sized saltwater pool that is overlooked by a large, paved patio area. A great space perfect for summer barbecues in the backyard!
Great alfresco area nestled in between the kitchen and the family room, while there's also a generous games/play room that has views out to both the alfresco area and the pool.
The formal lounge features a large window looking out to the street, while you can access the alfresco from the sliding door in the formal dining and there is also a nicely-sized study near the front entrance.
Other features include:
- Within walking distance of public schools including prominent Churchlands primary and high schools, as well as private schools including Newman College and Hale School.
- 10-minute drive to beautiful beaches such as City Beach and Trigg.
- Views to the pool from the family/games room and the fourth bedroom.
- Double garage with three points of access, including a single door towards the front and a wider opening at the rear.
- Double wardrobes in each bedroom.
- Gas cook top and electric oven in the kitchen that also has space for a dishwasher, microwave and a large fridge.
- Ceiling fans in the bedrooms.
- Reticulated front yard.
PLEASE NOTE: OPTION FURNISHED OR UNFURNISHED
PETS: Considered on application
LEASE: 12 months + preferred
To view this property, please contact Diana Patrascu on 0402 888 550 or email [email protected]