Superbly designed and luxuriously appointed, this contemporary single level residence complete with a self-contained apartment showcases flowing interiors, intelligent use of space and a breath-taking open plan living area matched by an equally striking facade positioned on a 749sqm green title block.
An outstanding property which promises to deliver space, style and inspiration for years to come, additional features you will enjoy include:
- Expansive open plan kitchen, living & dining area
- Gourmet Chef inspired kitchen with French appliances including gas stovetop, rangehood and double ovens which leads into the scullery offering plenty of storage space
- Impressive master bedroom suite with a sizeable WIR and luxurious ensuite
- Three additional spacious bedrooms with WIR & BIR
- Two additional bathrooms plus powder room
- Fully equipped self-contained apartment featuring its own entrance, open plan kitchen/living area with Foxtel, DW, WIR from the bedroom and combined bathroom/laundry
- Resort style outdoor alfresco and pool area with composite decking, electric remote control blinds, TV and Gasmate outdoor kitchen - a perfect setting to entertain or relax after a busy day
- Dedicated study
- Laundry with plenty of built-in linen and storage space
- Large storeroom plus additional attic storage
- 5kW solar power system
- Extra wide double car garage with direct entry to the home and access to the rear of the property via a roller door
- Zoned ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning - all remote control operated with individual controls in each room
- Security alarm and intercom system
- NBN ready
- Smart wired home with integrated ceiling speakers in family, master bedroom and outdoor alfresco areas
- Well appointed home with high quality fixtures & finishings throughout including stone benchtops, Plantation shutters and porcelain tiles
- Low maintenance, secure property - an ideal 'lock and leave'
- Fully reticulated and landscaped gardens
- Located on the Como/Manning boundary and only moments from McDougall Park and a short distance to Curtin University, local shops and cafes in Como (Preston Street), Applecross (Riseley Street) or the recently redeveloped Waterford Plaza
Designed with family living in mind, this home offers wonderful separation and living zones making it ideal for families, downsizers and those with extended families. Offering land, location, lifestyle and luxury, viewing this home is a must to truly appreciate all that is on offer. For further details or to arrange a viewing, please contact Dean Sims on 0412 812 029.