Ideally located next to a park/ Playground on a quiet cul-de-sac is this large Green Title family-friendly home that has undergone a full makeover and is now ready for its next lucky owners. This four-bedroom, two-bathroom family home with study and two additional living areas at 11 Mullingar Close is ideally located just two streets back from Canning River, some of WA's best schools, plenty of shopping options and just a short drive to the CBD: not only has this property been updated with modern conveniences, it's surrounded by them too.
Step into a spacious double door entry to find a modern makeover that tastefully marries white walls with timber floorboards. The intuitive floor plan leads you past the formal lounge room, formal dining room, master bedroom and study through to a wide-open plan living, meals and glamorous kitchen area. This all-on-one-level living gives easy access for all family members to the heart of the home: the brand-new kitchen with expansive white 20mm stone benchtops and bright, white vinyl wrap cupboards teamed with the practical and handsome dark hard-wearing light industrial 12mm floorboards. A veggie patch outside means that fresh herbs and home-grown vegetables are always on hand for the keen home chef.
Your open plan living space feeds onto meticulously maintained securely walled gardens with space for entertaining and enough green grass to fuel the imaginations of the youngsters. Reticulation keeps the outdoors as worry-free as the sparkling new interiors which boast significant security options including an alarm system with 3G monitoring to base capability, hardwired vibration sensors on all window and doors, Invisiguard security screens on bedroom windows and direct entry from the garage to the home.
Tucked away for privacy are three additional bedrooms with built-in robes and ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, well suited to a family with children or young adults. Your master bedroom comes with its own ensuite and large walk-in robe to ensure a comfortable space to retreat to at the end of a long day. The other three bedrooms share a well-equipped bathroom with a bath to soak in after busy sports games or runs in the park. All bedrooms feature hard-wearing luxurious 100 per cent wool carpets and the combination of ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning and double insulation in the roof space keep the home cool through even the hottest days of summer.
This classic family home has everything the busy growing family needs. A stone's throw to the park & river, wide open indoor and outdoor spaces in a family-friendly neighbourhood. Renovated and ready, this fun, functional home at 11 Mullingar Close awaits its new owners to simply walk in and enjoy.
HOME IN BRIEF:
- Four bedrooms, two bathrooms, two living areas, separate formal dining, study.
- Outstanding cul de sac location next to park with kids playground and a stroll away from the river.
- New kitchen with white stone benchtops and white vinyl wrap cupboards.
- Open plan kitchen, meals and family room.
- Fully reticulated gardens and lawn.
- Alarm, hardwired vibration sensors on all window and doors.
- Invisiguard security screens on bedroom windows.
- Double garage with direct access into home.
-LG ducted reverse cycle aircon 9.9kw cooling.
-hard wearing light industrial 12mm floorboards throughout.
-100% wool carpets in bedrooms.
-Double insulation in roof space.
-Veggie garden and storeroom.
-Family friendly neighbourhood.
- 600m to the Canning River.
- 750m to Waterford Plaza Shopping Centre.
- 1.2 Kms to Curtin University.
- 1.4 kms to Manning Tennis Club.
- 1.4 kms or 4 min bike ride to Curtin Rowing Club.
- 2.7 Kms or 8-minute bike ride to Aquinas College.
- 2.9 kms or 6-minute drive to St Pius X Catholic Primary School.
- 3 Kms or 6-minute drive to Manning Primary School.
- 3.9 Kms to Canning Bridge Train Station.
- 4.2 Kms or 9-minute drive to Penhros College.
- 4.4 Kms or 8-minute drive to the Raffles Hotel.
- 7-minute drive to the Vic Park bar/restaurant/cafÃ© strip.
- 7.7 Kms or 11-minute drive to Wesley College.
- 10-minute drive to the South Perth foreshore.
- 10.5 Kms or 17-minute drive to the CBD.
For further information on this property please contact Cliff on 0412 233 072.