11 Warralong Crescent represents an exciting opportunity for an astute buyer to secure a substantial home with a versatile layout, on over 1000m2 of land in a blue chip location.
Split-level living offers an array of delightful spaces for all family members to enjoy. The expansive undercroft entertaining area and wine cellar is simply fabulous and gives new meaning to the term sunken lounge'. Art lovers will be delighted by the wall space and timber picture railings to display their treasured works.
Impressive full-height entry doors, timber panelling, built-in cabinetry, stucco rendered walls and a brick floor in the dining room are just a selection of elements that add colour, warmth and originality to this fabulous home.
Enjoying a prominent position amidst manicured gardens, 11 Warralong is truly 'one of a kind!'
- A 4th bedroom and sitting area have a separate entry, an ideal space for an older family member to enjoy privacy
- Separate Studio (for the creatives) and large store/teen music room
- Renovated family bathroom complete with a Japanese bath
- Chef's kitchen with Miele & Smeg appliances, an island bench and a servery to the dining room
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning an 1 split system a/c unit in bedroom 4
- Excellent storage throughout
- Security alarm
- Generous & sheltered alfresco and entertaining area
- Bore reticulated gardens
- A concrete pool can be reinstated. The pool is currently filled for a lower maintenance option.
School Zones - Mount Lawley High School & Coolbinia Primary School
Closest Park - a stroll to the beautiful Bandy Park.
Lot - 1059m2
Annual Council Rates - $1871.00
Annual Water Rates - $1347.33