Unlike anything you will find in Bassendean.
* * Due to the precautions that should be exercised because of the COVID-19 pandemic, only those who have a serious interest in purchasing a property at this point in time should request or attend viewings.
Completed using the finest materials, this super contemporary home set amongst tranquil bushland will make you feel like you're living 'down south' despite being just minutes from Perth City. This is a home like no other.
The 568m2 block directly fronts Bindaring Park, a nature reserve known for its stunning flora and walking trails. The home's elevated position offers views of the natural vegetation from almost every window. The banks of the Swan River are just 400 meters away.
Behind secure, motorised gates, the home features undercroft parking for two vehicles and significant storage or workshop space.
The residence comprises 3 living areas, 3 large bedrooms, 3 stunning bathrooms ( 3 toilets ) and study. Features and accomodations include;
- Master Suite with huge walk in robe, dual vanity en-suite and direct access to timber decked verandah.
- Guest Suite with walk in robe and en-suite.
- Third bedroom with built in robe.
- Study features lots of natural light.
- Third bathroom with free standing bath, shower and laundry facilities.
- Large, designer kitchen with stunning views features stainless steel appliances, significant storage and stone bench tops.
- Open Living and Dining areas combine to form an ample space perfect for the everyday, or entertaining.
- Seperate Lounge.
- 30m2 timber decked verandah and spotted gum timber ceiling offers tranquil bushland views.
- High ceilings throughout.
- Engineered Oak floors to all bedrooms and living areas. Quality tiles to bathrooms.
- Powerful reverse cycle air conditioning throughout.
- 20 solar panels - 5kw
- 15 minute drive to Perth CBD.
- 5 minute drive to Guildford.
- 2 minutes drive to Coles and all the stores of Hawaiian's Bassendean shopping centre.
- 2 minute walk to Swan River.
Water - $1221 pa approx
Shire - $2367.37 pa approx
Bellcourt Mount Lawley