MOVE QUICKLY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE GOVERNMENT GRANT!
*Eligible for the State Government Building Bonus - $20,000 (subject to certain criteria)
*Eligible for the First Home Owners Grant - $10,000 (subject to eligibility)
Only recently completed, this is a perfect opportunity to jump the queue of those looking to build whilst still taking advantage of the construction grants and move straight into these brand new residences.
Each home celebrates light and offers a tasteful, neutral colour scheme. Low maintenance and easy to lock & leave, these homes are a fantastic starter, upsizer, downsizer, investment, or city base!
Positioned in a 'lifestyle' location, you'll be walking distance to Lake Gwelup Reserve, only moments from Karrinyup Shopping Centre and an easy commute by car or public transport to Scarborough Beach, local schools, UWA & Perth CBD.
Additional features of this home you will enjoy:
- Open plan kitchen, living & dining area
- The kitchen has been equipped with modern stainless-steel Westinghouse appliances including a 900mm five-burner gas stovetop, oven, dishwasher recess and plenty of pantry and cupboard space
- The main living area opens to the outdoor courtyard for easy indoor-outdoor entertaining
- Master bedroom with mirrored robe and spacious ensuite
- Two additional bedrooms each with mirrored built-in robes
- Second bathroom with shower and WC
- Quality fixtures and fittings throughout with a steel frame construction
- Low maintenance backyard & alfresco entertaining area
- Double remote garage with additional storage space and a shopper's entrance
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Easy care gardens
- NBN ready
- Low maintenance, easy lock & leave property
Well located in the Karrinyup border and in one of the suburb's most accessible and well-maintained streets, this is your opportunity to be the first to choose which of these homes is the one for you!
Disclaimer: The information provided has been prepared with care however it is subject to change and is not intended to form part of any offer or contract. Whilst all reasonable care has been taken in preparing this information, the seller or their representative cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies. Interested parties must be sure to undertake their own independent enquiries.