This magnificent home with a commanding street presence and striking facade hits all the right notes. Set across two spacious levels, the home provides plenty of room for the whole family with living and sleep zones on both floors.
Offering all the inclusions you would expect from a build of this quality as well as sweeping balcony views, this timeless home has been designed for effortless living and entertaining.
This home really is a property that satisfies all the needs and wants of a discerning buyer. There is an amazing gourmet kitchen, spacious indoor and outdoor entertaining, spectacular views, plenty of storage and a flexible floorplan aimed at being adaptable to each family's individual requirements.
Lovingly cared for and well maintained, additional features of the home you will enjoy:
- 726sqm elevated green title block
- Expansive chef-style kitchen with granite benchtops and featuring an island bench top, breakfast bar, huge walk-in-pantry, modern stainless-steel appliances, ample cupboard space and bench space
- Open plan living and dining area flowing from the kitchen to the outdoor balcony alfresco; offering a beautiful central space for the family to come together to enjoy the views of the Swan River
- Generously appointed master bedroom suite with a large walk-in-robe and ensuite with spa bath, shower and WC
- On the second storey, you will also find a guest bedroom, separate powder room and additional storage space / linen cupboard
- Two additional large bedrooms downstairs, both with built-in-robes and serviced by the main bathroom with bath, shower and a separate WC
- Dedicated study / fifth bedroom
- Theatre room with direct access to the rear courtyard
- Large activity room set to the rear of the home, also with direct access to the outdoor area
- Double car garage with additional storage; drive through garage for trailer, boats or a caravan
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Polished timber floors and high ceilings throughout
- Beautifully landscaped gardens
- Well located, only moments from the Preston Street Shopping & Entertainment precinct, Como Primary and public transport links offering easy access to the Perth CBD
A home of generous proportions offering it all - land, location & lifestyle! For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact Dean Sims on 0412 812 029.