163A Shaftesbury Avenue Bedford
Contact agent for details
SUPERSIZED EXECUTIVE LUXURY
Boasting over 450sqm of build area and a level of elegance that will be the envy of all, this magnificent executive residence offers a refined sanctuary for time poor families seeking the ultimate in luxury, low maintenance living.
No expense was spared in the finish of this home and it shows! Gorgeous street appeal with a beautiful balcony, classic neutral tones, superb solid blackbutt flooring, gleaming Italian porcelain tiles, frameless glass balustrading, extensive use of granite, rectified floor to ceiling tiling in all bathrooms and powder rooms, and full length window treatments dress the impressive accommodation and living spaces which include the option of a downstairs main bedroom with its own WIR and ensuite.
Generously spread over two storeys, downstairs highlights include but aren’t limited to:
- Wide formal entry
- King sized guest bedroom (or alternate main) with WIR and ensuite featuring beautiful full length window treatments that add a sense of hotel like opulence
- Spacious home theatre room with feature recessed ceiling
- Powder room & laundry (the latter also with granite benchtops)
- Large open plan kitchen/living/dining area
- Magnificent kitchen with lavish granite benchtops and splashbacks, substantial breakfast bar, quality 900mm oven and hob, integrated rangehood and microwave and walk in pantry
- Paved undercover alfresco area and extensively decked pool area
- Double carport with secure shoppers entry and roller door for easy access to the side of the home
- Sumptuous main bedroom with its own wide balcony with northerly views across the tree and rooftops. Comes with both WIR and BIRs and indulgent resort style ensuite that will delight with its deep spa bath, oversize shower recess, double vanities and separate WC
- Up to three further large bedrooms all with floor to ceiling BIRs
- Well appointed family bathroom with both bath and shower and separate 3rd WC
- Expansive rear living area with vaulted cedar lined ceiling and second kitchen including integrated 6 burner BBQ, commercial grade extraction fan, sink and under bench fridge space and storage. This room could be converted back to a more traditional lounge/living room if desired but currently offers a versatile space for casual, year round relaxing and entertaining.
And of course there is ducted R/C aircon and LED downlighting throughout.
Located approx. 7km from the City and within easy access of parks, Beaufort Street, Chisholm College, Centro Galleria and the delights of the Inglewood and Mount Lawley social precincts, it really is luxurious near city living at its very best.
To experience for yourself the outstanding lifestyle that could soon be yours, call for more details or see you at our next home open!
OFFERED FOR SALE VIA EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST WITH ALL OFFERS PRESENTED AS RECEIVED AND RESPONDED TO ON OR BEFORE THE CAMPAIGN END DATE OF 5:00PM TUESDAY THE 8TH OF DECEMBER 2029 (IF NOT SOLD PRIOR). THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT AN OFFER PRIOR TO THE CAMPAIGN END DATE.
Lot Size: 492sqm
Council Rates: $2,717.39 per annum
Water Rates: $1,675.35 per annum
Build Year: 2015
Bellcourt Property Group - Mount Lawley
692 Beaufort Street
Mount Lawley 6050
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.