2/34 Leonora Street Como
The perfect mix of contemporary style and comfort, this street-front home is positioned on an elevated, easy care 511sqm survey-strata block, designed with space and versatility in mind. Comprising a spacious floorplan and fabulous outdoor area for year-round entertaining, upon stepping inside you'll know you've come across something special!
Lovingly renovated and re-fitted to an exacting standard, quality fixtures, fittings and materials have been utilised to create a comfortable, bright & spacious environment. Offering easy access to the Perth CBD via car, bus or train, you'll also enjoy the convenience of living close to a host of local shopping, cafes & entertainment on Preston Street, with the local primary school as well as Wesley & Penrhos Colleges being moments away.
Features of the home you will enjoy:
- Light filled, spacious home on a secure & elevated 511sqm block
- Multiple living areas including formal living, lounge area, theatre, and a separate retreat upstairs with balcony access
- Large and well-equipped kitchen with stone benchtops and modern appliances including freestanding 900mm gas stovetop & oven, dishwasher, walk-in pantry & ample cupboard space
- Master bedroom and ensuite on the ground level, with built-in-robe
- Three additional good sized bedrooms upstairs, two with built-in-robes
- Secondary bathroom with bath, shower and separate WC
- Large laundry with a separate WC (totaling 3 WC's throughout the home)
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Security alarm & camera system
- Dedicated store room plus additional storage under the stairs
- A lush & tranquil outdoor area with a timber decked alfresco and mature, low maintenance gardens - the perfect space to entertain friends and family or relax after a busy week
- Exposed concrete driveway
- Double car garage with two additional parking spaces
A must see home in a superb location, please contact Dean Sims on 0412 812 029 for more information or to arrange a viewing!
Bellcourt Property Group - South Perth
Level 1, 19-21 Mends Street
South Perth 6151
T 08 9368 7200
F 08 9368 7288
This information has been provided to us by third parties and we do not accept any responsibility for its accuracy. You should make your own enquiries and check the information so as to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate. You must make your own assessment and obtain professional advice if necessary.