Behind the contemporary facade of this single level home, stepping inside you'll be surprised to discover a deceptively large home, adorned with natural light and quality finishing's throughout. Boasting a floorplan that flows seamlessly between entertaining, living and sleep zones, this home is certain to have broad appeal and is complemented by a wonderful outdoor space to relax and take full advantage of the lush surroundings.
An outstanding property which promises to deliver space, style and inspiration for years to come, additional features you will enjoy include:
- 506sqm green title block with rear lane access
- Formal lounge / theatre
- Well-appointed and spacious open plan kitchen, living & dining area with an outlook over the outdoor alfresco & entertaining area
- Expansive, well appointed kitchen with stone benchtops, ample pantry & storage space and Bosch appliances including gas stovetop, oven, microwave oven & dishwasher
- Master bedroom suite with walk-in-robe and luxurious ensuite
- Two additional good-sized bedrooms, both with mirrored built-in-wardrobes and attic storage from Bedroom 2
- Second bathroom with bath, shower and separate WC
- Laundry with plenty of built-in linen and storage space
- Lush front and rear reticulated gardens, with a beautiful rear outdoor setting that provides a sense of calm and tranquillity
- Double garage with additional storage area
- Garden shed
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- NBN connected
The perfect blend of contemporary style and comfort, the home is positioned on an easy care block with convenient access to the Perth CBD via car, bus or train. Leading schools including Penrhos & Wesley College are close by as well as a host of local shopping, cafes & entertainment on Preston Street (Como), Mends & Angelo Streets (South Perth) or Ardross Street (Applecross).
For more information on this fantastic opportunity or to arrange a viewing, please contact Dean Sims on 0412 812 029.