If space, comfort, and convenience are high on your list, this home certainly delivers!
Located on a 549sqm survey-strata block only moments from Ryrie & Collier Reserve, this family home is well located, only a short distance from primary & secondary education, a host of cafes & shopping options as well as Curtin University. A home that offers plenty of accommodation and a flexible floorplan designed to cater for families of varying sizes and ages.
With options to move in, rent out and scope to add value and renovate for those interested in a project, you are spoilt for choice with the options available!
Additional features of the home you will enjoy:
- Master bedroom with semi-ensuite positioned on the ground level with ample built-in wardrobe space
- Four additional well sized bedrooms (two on the ground level, two upstairs)
- Second bathroom and WC to the upstairs area, with a modern fit out
- Multiple living areas with the main living room to the front of the home offering an abundance of natural light
- Upstairs retreat with beautiful bay style windows providing additional light and an elevated outlook
- Games area / study nook off the main living room
- Open plan kitchen & dining room, overlooking the lush rear yard
- Large outdoor yard featuring an undercover alfresco, pool & low maintenance gardens, ideal for year-round entertaining, kids play and pets
- Laundry with separate WC
- Storage space under the stairs
- Solid timber flooring
- Easy-care home
This is a fantastic opportunity to enter this sought-after suburb, with homes of this size at this price point rarely seen! For more details or to arrange a viewing, please contact Dean Sims on 0412 812 029.