Sometimes you come across a home where words can't do it justice. This is one of those homes.
Beautifully blending style, space and the highest levels of sophistication - and boasting one of the most sought-after locations - this exquisite 3 bed, 2 bath home is simply sublime.
Bali inspired, with materials and designs sourced direct from the region, this stunning home captures the beauty, peace and luxury of the island paradise, delivering your own tropical dream home in the heart of the Western Suburbs.
Custom built and split over two expertly crafted levels, with incredible attention to detail, you'll discover a seamless mix of form and functionality with features and fittings to match.
Beyond the bespoke entry door (locally designed and constructed) you'll discover spacious, open-plan living and dining areas (complete with Oak floorboards and tropical atrium) effortlessly flow into the centrepiece of the home: the gorgeous open Euro kitchen with volcanic rock benchtops, instantaneous oven, ASKO microwave/oven, Euromaid 5 burner cooktop and multi-oven, insinkerator and Billi built-in benchtop water filtration system and dispenser hot & cold water filter.
As you make your way up the beautiful staircase, with forged wrought iron balustrading, you'll discover the upstairs Main bedroom zone, boasting the spacious Master with walk-in robe, ensuite and city views from the balcony, together with an additional separate bedroom.
The features aren't limited to the interior with no tropical paradise complete without your very own bespoke Bale (Cabana) designed and constructed in Bali. With a beautiful garden setting it's the ideal space to sit back, relax and take it all in.
Ideally situated in a whisper-quiet street - close to some of Perth's premier schools, shops, train stations and the beach - the dream home and lifestyle package is right here waiting for you. But you've got to be quick, your very own slice of tropical paradise home won't be available for long.
- South-facing fronting onto Hamilton Park
- Tiled garage with built-in cabinetry, sink and under-stair storage
- Bespoke entry door sourced and constructed locally
- Spacious, open-plan living, dining and kitchen areas
- Stunning Euro kitchen with volcanic rock benchtops, instantaneous oven, ASKO microwave/oven,
Euromaid 5 burner cooktop and multi-oven, insinkerator and Bili hot & cold water filter
- Timber Oak floorboards
- Bale (Cabana) was bespoke built-in Bali and shipped over
- LED lights
- iHealth saunas in Ensuite
- Forged wrought iron balustrading on staircase
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Ducted vacuum
- Feature timber plinths (sourced from Bali)
- Quiet, family-friendly suburb
- 1km from Mt Claremont Farmers' Market
- 2.1km from Loch Street Train Station
- 2.6km from Claremont Quarter
- 3.2km from Swanbourne Beach
- 1km from Mount Claremont Primary School
- 3km from Scotch College and Christchurch Grammar School
- 3km from Methodist Ladies College
- 8.6km to Perth City