When a boutique building company rises to the challenge of designing and constructing a home on a uniquely shaped block, the result is simply extraordinary.
The texture and colours from an innovative range of building materials combine to create an eye-catching exterior. The artistry continues inside with an exhibition of beautiful, functional spaces illuminated with an abundance of natural light.
An architectural creation, nestled in a perfect location under the Peppermint trees!
- The main bedroom resembles a luxury hotel suite and features an open plan ensuite. There is room to create your own private retreat under the bedroom window to curl up with a good book (or enjoy a Netflix series or two!)
- The bathroom vanities are stone and a choice of shower heads in both showers include a rain shower option
- Open plan living merges seamlessly with the stylish alfresco area finished superbly with an outdoor kitchen, durable composite decking and an electronic louvred pergola system.
- The kitchen has an integrated dishwasher, an array of innovative storage solutions and gorgeous pendant lights
- The laundry is privately and conveniently positioned and includes a washer and dryer
- Recycled brick feature wall with gas fireplace
- Feature Staircase with tile risers and floating Marri treads
- Split system a/c units and stylish ceiling fans to all bedrooms and both living areas
- Duette blinds will be installed to all living (upper and lower) and bedroom windows
- Exposed aggregate driveway
- Parking annex for another two cars or room to park the caravan or camper trailer
- Overall house efficiency rating R7.4
- Double glazed windows and sliding door to maximise energy efficiency and acoustics
- 7m lengths of Maxline exterior cladding for a seamless appearance