Every now and again a property comes to the market that is totally unique. Offering an extraordinary combination of generous living spaces positioned around a sparkling salt water pool, 41 Havenvale Crescent is the ultimate family entertainer enjoying a perfect parkside position.
- The kitchen is an entertainer’s delight. Complete with double ovens, an island bench, excellent storage and a striking black granite counter & splashback
- In addition to several living areas, there is a fabulous entertaining space that is a real treat. Emanating warmth and charm with a gorgeous, timber-lined cathedral ceiling, working fireplace and a built-in bar with an open jarrah wine rack, this will be a favourite spot to relax with family and friends.
- The parents’ domain is privately positioned on the upper floor. This expansive area includes a retreat and a home office with timber parquetry flooring. In addition to the generous built-in robes, a well-configured & private dressing room is an absolute treat. Some additional retail therapy may be required to fill the handbag and shoe shelves!
- Bedroom 2 and 3 enjoy pool views and each room will accommodate a double bed
- A generous study is well-positioned in this wing to be utilised as a homework zone (sorry kids). This space can also be re-configured to create a 4th bedroom for larger families
- A domed undercover alfresco overlooks the pool
- An oversized double garage & store room and a workshop complete with a steel work bench, will appeal to those who like to tinker or simply store additional gadgets
- 6m wide driveway with additional off street parking for another two cars, boat or caravan
- Solar heating to pool
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning (two separate systems)
- Two fireplaces and a pot belly heater (ventilated to warm the upper floor)
- Ducted vacuum system & an intercom
- Security alarm
- Low maintenance bore-reticulated gardens
41 Havenvale Crescent is simply in a class of it’s own!
Council – Rates per annum $2350.68
Water – Rates per annum $1675.35
Block Size 792m2