How wonderful would it be to come home each day to a house that’s so pretty and scrumptious you can’t help but smile?!
Well this rescued and transformed mid century character cottage is guaranteed to do just that!
Nestled on the Inglewood border on a generous 433sqm street front lot with large, secure front and back yards and easy access to transport, parks, sought after local primary schools and of course the Beaufort Street Strip and social precinct, you’re going to adore its impressive improvements and the premium lifestyle opportunity it affords.
Highlights of this super cute and cosy property include but aren’t limited to:
- Top to toe transformation including new wiring, plumbing and gas connections, new wet areas, kitchen, roof refurbishment, back deck and rear extension re-clad and insulated - just move in and start living!
- Attractive & updated mid century facade with plenty of off street parking and fully fenced front lawn and gardens that’s perfect for kids, pooches or gardeners
- Covered front portico stepping through to a formal entry hall to provide a warm sense of welcome for you or your guests
- Three good sized bedrooms including two with BIR’s
- Two stunningly renovated bathrooms - OMG those feature herringbone tiles! Plus two WC’s
- Well proportioned front lounge that’s been cleverly opened up to the kitchen with its feature island bench to provide the perfect casual indoor living and entertaining space
- New kitchen with Q stone benchtops, custom island bench with solid jarrah top and quality appliances
- Conveniently positioned meals area or study nook
- Huge backyard with all that room! Enjoy it as is or use your imagination to create something even more special - pool, workshop, more vege patches - you decide!
- Situated within the Inglewood Primary School zone
- Just 6.5km (approx) from the city
I’m blessed to sell a lot of pretty homes in this locale and promising you that this one is a cracker - put it on your list now and see you at the home open!