Built in 2016 and presenting a striking contemporary facade, this gorgeous two storey residence boasts generous & flexible spaces to provide a superbly comfortable standard of modern day amenity & living.
Nestled on a full 364sqm GREEN TITLE lot within easy access of transport, parks, schools and a plethora of shopping options, you’re going to love the convenience of its location and the lifestyle it affords.
Highlights include but aren’t limited to:
- Stunning street appeal with skillion roof, balcony, poured aggregate drive and landscaping
- Opulent upstairs main bedroom suite with separate balcony, treetop views, WIR and luxurious ensuite with wide double vanity and oodles of storage
- Flexible ground floor layout offering up to three further bedrooms (or study/home office option) two with BIR’s, family bathroom and two expansive living areas - the latter both with direct access to the covered alfresco area and backyard allowing for fabulous year round indoor/outdoor relaxation and entertaining
- Fantastic open plan kitchen/dining/living space that includes a clever window recess to provide additional natural light
- Attractive and practical kitchen with quality appliances and glass splashbacks plus feature island bench with stone waterfall top
- Huge home theatre or activity room (or Bed 5 if needed) with direct access & aspect to the alfresco
- Large second family bathroom with bath & shower PLUS separate powder room
- The alfresco and backyard! Includes the great sized covered area off the two living rooms with quality exposed aggregate base that’s big enough for both lounge and dining PLUS a good sized patch of lawn for kids or pets to play (spa being removed) and further hard landscaping including feature raised garden beds and inbuilt seating
- Double garage with secure shoppers entry (of course)
- R/C aircon, storage and more
- Nothing to spend or do except move in and start living!
With its winning combination of location, practicality, style and amenity this stand out abode is an opportunity too good to miss.